The Hollywood District (originally Hollyrood, after the Scottish Holyrood) is a neighborhood of northeast Portland, Oregon, United States renamed for its historic 1920s-era Hollywood Theatre.
The wood itself captures the glam and glitter of what most may think of Hollywood.
- Stumptown Woods Hollywood Teak
- Species –Tectona Grandis
- Dimensions –1/2 – 3/4” thickness x 3 – 6-3/4” width x RL or FL.
- Construction – T & G Profile.
- Finish – 7 Layer UV-Cured.
- Contact – Don Bagwell. 503-952-6432. email@example.com