“Bougie” European Oak
‘Bougie’ (pronounced boo’-she) is a shorten truncation of the word Bourgeoisie, which refers to the middle-class in Europe, but refers to a more affluent class level in the United States
The name came about due to the high quality raw materials used in the production of the product, coming from timber that is from Baltic Forests between 150-200 years old.
The material is FSC-Certified upon request and comes in a variety of widths, as well as 12 colors.
- Stumptown Wood’s “Bougie” Oak
- Species – European Oak
- Dimensions – 3/4″ thickness (4.5MM Wear) x 11-3/4″ Width x 108″ Fixed Lengths
- Construction – Engineered.
- Finish – Proprietary Oil finish – 12 different colors available
- Contact: Don Bagwell. 503.952.6432. email@example.com